Converting Machinery for Every Need
Catbridge Machinery designs and manufactures innovative, highly-productive converting equipment for today’s dynamic global markets. Our web converting solutions range from a complete line of slitters and rewinders to custom-engineered process lines for coating, laminating, and other functions. We build:
- Slitter rewinders including turret winder, surface winder, and duplex winder models
- Salvage winders and roll editors
- Continuous winders and accumulators
- Shafted, shaftless, and floor pick-up unwinds
- Specialized converting machinery integrating perforators, printing, cameras, lasers, splicing, and liner unwinds and rewinds
- Engineered-to-order converting systems including coating and laminating process lines and meltblown production lines
- Lab lines and other custom converting equipment
We’ve developed advanced, proven technologies that increase production and improve quality. Our latest turret rewinder and web control technologies, for example, simplify operations, substantially reduce downtime, and provide outstanding finished roll quality.
Catbridge slitting equipment is used in many different industries including film and flexible packaging, tape, paper, nonwovens, and construction materials. We offer a variety of slitter rewinder designs and features to handle specific materials and processes. Slitting machines can also be equipped to offer more than just slitting and rewinding, incorporating functions like web inspection.
We’re focused on helping our customers achieve more efficient operations by building reliable, high-performance converting machinery. We tailor all of our machines to individual customer needs and will work with you to choose machinery that meets your goals in the safest, fastest, most cost-effective way possible. Additionally, we provide complete customer training as well as in-depth technical support, parts replacement, and servicing after installation.